Administrative Assistant Job Opening
L Miller Cars International is searching for an Administrative Assistant responsible for data entry, customer service and collecting, tracking and reviewing documentation for Mirascon and Trans Global Shipping.
Work Schedule: Full-Time
Work Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Hourly Pay: $13
Location: Stuttgart-Vaihingen, Germany directly outside Patch Barracks
Start Date: July 2022
- Customer Services to include answering phones, greeting customers.
- Process and review insurance and shipping documentation and ensure all documents are complete.
- Take payments from customers and process through Remote Deposit System.
- Review correspondence for format, spelling and grammar to ensure quality control.
- Maintain office supply inventory.
- Gain in-depth and thorough understanding of insurance and vehicle shipping.
- File and maintain confidential customer insurance and shipping files.
- Inspect vehicles for shipment.
- Proficient in English (German language skills not required).
- Strong computer skills with experience in automated systems.
- Strong organizational ability who manages time and priorities well.
- Must communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Possess the ability to exercise critical thinking, problem solving and judgment.
- Education: high school diploma or higher
- Applicant must hold SOFA status
- Eligibility for additional benefits depends on the type of position you hold and whether your position is full-time, part-time, or intermittent. Please contact us for more information on the specific benefits offered.
How to Apply
- To apply for this position, submit your resume to: email@example.com.
- Resume or email must include whether or not you live on or off post in Germany. This will not affect your eligibility for this position, but only determine what information we will need to provide you after applying.